Here are the future events planned in the latter half of the year:
- The Wellness Workshop is a virtual event working with a wellness ambassador to provide a laid-back, healing time for attendees.
- The Workshop will focus on how we can best improve our workspace and time while spending more time at home – from designing a home office space to creating a day schedule.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their family.
- As a Manager, you will plan the event from start to finish.
- You will oversee the structure and logistics of the event, including theme, tools, and speaker management.
- It’s your event; you are in charge of implementing your vision!
What you might learn:
- Organizational skills and management
- Networking, meeting new people from all different backgrounds and workstreams
What you bring to the table:
- Commitment and interest in the event topic
- Enthusiasm and creativity; dedication to make a great event that shows BWT at its best
Estimated Time Commitment (per week)
- 1-2 hours / week leading up to event
- Day of event (2 hours)
- Wrap-up activities (2 hours)
Want to learn more? Contact us